Shannon started her career as a chemist after graduating from West Virginia University with a B.S. Chemistry degree. After two years as a chemist, she transferred into business development/sales roles for contract research organizations (CRO) that helped companies in the pharmaceutical, biotech, animal health, medical device, and consumer health industries develop new drug products. 12 years on this career path and living in various parts of the US lead her to middle Tennessee. “After living in Tennessee for many years now, this is the only place I truly love and want to stay for the rest of my life.” With a permanence of location, Shannon decided to use her business development and sales experience to pursue her passion for real estate. Now a Realtor for McArthur Sanders Real Estate, Shannon specializes in the selling and buying of residential farms, land, and unique properties in Franklin, TN, Brentwood, TN and the middle Tennessee area.
• Shannon lives on a farm in College Grove with her husband and three rescue dogs
• Has two horses and actively trains and competes in dressage and showjumping
• Shannon and husband, Gary, who is a residential construction contractor, have a passion for renovating homes and having rental properties
• Parents live in historic downtown Franklin
• Favorite things to do are riding horses and spending time with family eating great food and drinking awesome wine
Most Important Traits of a Realtor: “Being truthful and ethical in every aspect of business and relationships, being a good listener, having passion and excitement for real estate and helping customers have the best experience possible.”
1541 Celebration Way
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
1422 Globe Rd
Lewisburg, Tennessee 37091
This information is believed to be accurate, but without any warranty.