EXPERIENCE – INTEGRITY – COMMITMENT A native of Middle Tennessee and fifth generation Williamson County, TN resident, Charles Bond has more than experience to assist you in your real estate transactions, he has an investment in the community. Living and working during the growth and changing market in this area provides you with first hand knowledge of real estate trends. He enjoys working with farms, development of property and listing and selling residential homes.
Throughout his 40 years sales experience in Middle Tennessee and 19 years in real estate sales, Charles has accomplished numerous achievements:
– BS in Agriculture from Austin-Peay State University
– Involved in Agricultural and Civic activities
– Member of Williamson County/Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce
– Served on the County Commission
– Served 21 years on local Hospital Board
– Presently serving as President of a local utility board
– Presently serving as Chairman of the Williamson County Service Agency
– Top agent with McArthur Sanders for 13 years.
– Top 6% in nationwide sales with Prudential Real Estate
– Gold and Platinum GNAR Awards of Excellence for over 5 consecutive years
– Lifetime Member of the GNAR Awards of Excellence.
– Member of Greater Nashville Association of Realtors, GNAR
– Tennessee Association of Realtors, TAR
– National Association of Realtors (NAR)
– Member of Middle Tennessee Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
You can be assured of knowledge, experience, commitment, and high standards when Charles Bond is serving as your REALTOR.®
There are 0 listings that match this search. Please try to broaden your search criteria or feel free to try again later.